Friday, October 8, 2010

Lecon 3: Ou es-tu?

French Class #3
Ou es-tu?
le 9 octobre 2010
CHANSON
La B-I-B-L-E
C’est le livre pour moi
Je la suis pour toute ma vie
La B-I-B-L-E
Verse
Jésus-Christ est le même hier, aujourd'hui, et pour toujours.
Hebreux 13:8
Dialogue
Ou es-tu, Marie?
I am here.
Where is here?
Je suis devant la maison.
Oh, you are in front of the house.
Ou es-tu, Chérie?
I am derrière la maison.
I will come see you behind the house.
Merci, Marie.
Pas de quoi. You’re welcome.
Allo Marie.
Allo Cherie
That was like we were playing cache-cache.
Tu as raison, it was like we were playing hide and go seek.
Est-ce que tu veux jouer a cache-cache?
I would love to play hide and go seek. 
Oh la la! Wow!
VOCABULAIRE
Ou es-tu? = Where are you?
Je suis = I am
derrière = behind
devant = in front of
la maison = house
merci = thank you
pas de quoi = you’re welcome
allo = hi
cache-cache = hide and go seek
Tu as raison = you are correct
Est-ce que tu veux jouer a cache-cache? = Do you want to play hide and go seek?
Oh la la! = Wow

No comments:

Post a Comment